Burwell Carnival 2024Saturday 29th June, 1-11.30pm
Recreation Ground, Burwell, Weirs Drove, CB25 0EZ
The objective of our events is to provide entertainment and activities for all the community at large to enjoy. Previous attendance 3.5k+ people, which we hope to attract again, with all money raised from events prior to and throughout the day put towards running future events and worthy causes/groups within the community. Find out more here about the causes we support.
The fee for a 3.5m sq. pitch is:
- £40 - commercial/craft trader rate
- £30 - local charity/Burwell community group running a stall for fundraising rate - all monies you raise are going to a charity or local community group!
- Please bring, and erect, your own gazebo and table for your merchandise to be displayed on and purchased from. The event is outdoors, no cover is provided and there may well be weather conditions which need to be sheltered from!
- Unfortunately no power can be provided - sorry!
- There will be space for one car to be parked behind your allocated stall pitch during the event.
- All vehicles must be accompanied on and off the field by event stewards as this is a legal and safety requirement.
- Stall holders will have access to Recreation Ground from 09:30 am and will need to be set up and ready to trade for +1pm, when the event will be open to the public.
- We ask all stalls must remain open/in-place until 5pm minimum at which time vehicles will need to be escorted by event stewards from the site.
We are looking for a variety of food vendors to support our event, ideally staying for the evening entertainment. You will need your own power supply and provide a copy of all relevant safety and insurance certificates. Fees are:
- £200 for food vendors - access all day including evening event
- £100 for drinks providers (please note we have our own bar so are not looking for any sellers of alcoholic drinks)
- £150 Food providers coming 5pm onwards